Platinum Lotus Productions

Platinum Lotus Productions, founded by Alan Francis Ang, is an internet movie production group based in Bacolod City, Philippines.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Day-Out for Platinum Lotus Cast and Crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
alanfrancisang

PostSubject: Day-Out for Platinum Lotus Cast and Crew   Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Ok, this Saturday, January 10,2009, all Platinum Lotus Members are required to meet and celebrate the 1st month of hard work after so long of inactivity.. Anyway, we are also going with the Japanese Students which are going to be here for 3 days from Jan. 8 - 11. well, 4 days, meh i dont care.. Anyway, heres the important info.

Meeting Place: My(alanfrancisang) House, before 8:00AM would be nice
Mode of Transport: Dont know yet because my sister is also going to take her gang, so either simon takes his van, we commute(which is gonna be fun cos i havent tried it yet), or we wait for second trip which will be around 1 hour later.
Time: 8:00am, we will be leaving for Mambukal, we will be spending the whole morning there, have lunch, etc.. Will be coming back around 5:00pm or something because the Japanese Delegates will be leaving the next morning.
Activities: Haven't made a specific agenda for the activities this Saturday, will probably post it before Friday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alanfrancisang

PostSubject: Re: Day-Out for Platinum Lotus Cast and Crew   Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 pm

The Day-Out was messed up by a delay in schedule and rain but aside from that, it was awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Day-Out for Platinum Lotus Cast and Crew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1